Search This Blog

Saturday 11 June 2011

Review of Animal Buddy Harness







At Welcome Baby Home we love the Goldbug Animal Buddy Harness! We love the different types of animals as there are so many choices. There are puppies, unicorns, teddy bears, chimps, horses, poodles as well as koalas and so many that children really do love them and do not always realise they are wearing reins. Traditional reins are brilliant and I used them for my own little boy for a long time. However, on one occasion I had to pull him back and somehow I managed to lift him off his feet which, I did not like at all. I have also looked at the wrist strap safety reins and examined them as well as speaking to customers and friends who have used them for their own children.

Most of the mum's agreed with me that children can easily loosen the wrist strap and some children have even done so. It is therefore, not the safest type of reins where the harness buddy is great as they fasten in two places accross the chest which is very safe and can be easily adjusted to fit the child as he or she grows as well as depending upon the type of clothing worn underneath it. I also love the cute little animals which the children really do love. They also have a little pocket at the back where children can put little toys in to carry with them, my little boy used to put his toy cars in and take his but he does not need the detachable tail. The tail is brilliant as it also has a little strap handle for a parent to hold onto and when your child is at home or a little older they do not need the tail.

They are great for safety and have even saved my little boy's life when he tried to run on to the road in front of a car but thankfully he was wearing this.

I really think it is one of the best buy's for child safety and your child can also cuddle the little animal.
See it now at http://www.welcomebabyhome.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment