Search This Blog

Friday 27 August 2010

Friday already?

I can't believe it is Friday already today! This week again seems to have flown as has this year I think. Before you know where you are another week is over, often I am 'thank crunchie it is Friday' but lately before I turn around it is another one and another one! Can't believe the children go back to school in less than 2 weeks it seems to have really flown the 6 weeks holiday this year. It might be something to do with the fact that it is the first 6 weeks holiday my little boy has had as he has just left Reception and going into the 1st year infant school so I must admit I took a lot more notice this time.

Well, it is just short today but don't miss out on our summer range as they are further reductions and the sale has been extended to the 5th September so all summer stock Must Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment