Search This Blog

Friday 27 May 2011

Children Say & Do Funny Things

It is true what they say 'Children do say and do the funniest things'!

My little boy has been doing some funny things lately and sometimes you could just cringe when he does other things you wish he would not! This morning we were writing birthday cards for my cousin who was 40 recently. He has been on holiday so we are waiting for him to get home to send his cards. I asked Louis Adam if he wanted to put a kiss on the card expecting him to put a little x on the bottom but instead he took it literally and kissed the actual card! We could not help but laugh but we did try to explain that a kiss is an x on a card or a letter.

On the way to school today he said "Mummy" and said nothing else so I asked him what he wanted to say so he said "I love you"! This was so cute how he just came out with it those are the best times aren't they?

When I saw his teacher at school today I asked her if he had been good the day before and she told me yes he had been great but there had been one incident. Apparently he had sat next to a little boy, a friend whom did not like salad cream and asked Louis Adam what he had for lunch in his sandwiches. Louis opened his sandwich to show him and he held it up but when his friend turned round it went straight in his friend's face! He then told the dinner lady that Louis's sandwich had gone in his face and it was "WET"! That was the worst bit he did not like the wet part with the salad cream. Apparently he does not like it, it was all really did not like!

I just put my head in my hands and thought oh no! However, they are still friends and there are no hard feelings as it was seen that it had been an accident but on the way home from dropping him off school today I could not stop giggling for solme reason. I think it was funny but a little bit of shame and embaressment made it worse!

So it is true they do say and do funny things but he is only 5 as well though. So what sort of funny things do your children do or say? Love to hear comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment